Start of game
- 6 cups per side
- Initial position is determined by: rock, paper, scissors.
- Each player on a team shoots once.
- If a ball goes in a cup, the cup is removed.
- If a team makes both shots in a row, they will get 2 balls back and shoot again.
- Bouncing: If a ball hits the table and then goes into a cup, the cup that the ball goes into is removed. + Another cup of the defending players choice (=2 cups).
- Elbow rule: When shooting players must keep their elbows behind the edge of the table (or the line)
- Rollbacks: After shooting, if the ball rolls back to the shooter without hitting the floor, they can shoot it again behind the back. The shout counts as 1 cup if made.
Teams are allowed 2 re-racks in the first game, then just one.
- As soon as the ball hits a cup or the table, you can: Block, grab …
Guys finger, bitches blow:
- Blowing: Allowed (only for girls!). Blowing is when the ball is spinning inside of a cup and it is blown out by the defending team.
- Fingering: Allowed. Fingering is when the ball is spinning inside of a cup and the defending team pulls it out with his/her finger.
End of the game
- As soon as one team eliminates all their opponents cups, they win.
- If there are only 2 cups remaining: The bounce only counts as one cup, so it’s fairly useless to bounce on the last 2 cups… Unless you’re simply trying to be a tough guy.
- If both players hit the same last cup, the game is over.
- If both players hit the last 2 cups, the losing team gets redemption.
- Redemption: After the last cup is hit, each player from the losing has a chance to hit the remaining cups. Each player shoots until they miss. If there are racks left over, they may be used now. Once both players miss and there are remaining cups, the game is over.
- If the players manage to hit all remaining cups, the game goes into a 1 VS 1 cup overtime.
- If someone spills their own cup, for whatever reason, the counts as a made cup and must be removed.